FUNNY-actual label instructions on consumer goods & prod

Want to cheer the rest of us up ? Then make your post here. Links to non commercial sites with funny clips or content are ok.

FUNNY-actual label instructions on consumer goods & prod

Postby Patty » Wed Jan 14, 2004 12:00 pm

On a Sears hairdryer: Do not use while sleeping. (and that's the only time I have to work on my hair).

On a bag of Fritos: ..You could be a winner! No purchase necessary. Details inside. (the shoplifter special)?

On a bar of Dial soap: "! Directions: Use like regular soap." (and that would be how?)

Swanson frozen dinners: "Serving suggestion: Defrost." (but, it's "just" a suggestion).

Rowenta iron packaging: "Do not iron clothes on body." (but wouldn't this save me more time)?

On Boot's CHILDREN Cough Medicine: "Do not drive a car or operate machinery after taking this medication." (We could do a lot to reduce the rate of construction accidents if we could just get those 5-year-olds with head-colds off those forklifts.)

On most brands of CHRISTMAS LIGHTS: "For indoor or outdoor use only." (as opposed to ... what)?

On an American Airlines packet of nuts: "Instructions: Open packet, eat nuts ..." (Step 3: maybe, uh ... fly Delta?)

On a Swedish chainsaw: "Do not attempt to stop chain with your hands or genitals." (... was there a lot of this happening somewhere?)

Now that you've smiled at least once, it's your turn to spread the stupidity. Add to this link, send to someone who needs a smile today maybe even a chuckle!
Patty

Return to Humour